Our Philosophy on Returns
Before you do anything, remember that we are here to help, so always contact KLR first and we will sort the problem out with you.
At KLR we understand there are the odd occasions when buying something online doesn’t always go to plan, like the wrong item might be accidentally sent, or the part may get damaged in transit, or worse, it’s arrived safely but opening the package you realise you’ve ordered the wrong item.
Don’t stress, if this happens to you then our Returns Policy should help ease the pain.
Here are a few things you need to know:
• If the item you’ve ordered online arrives by courier and is obviously damaged, you must sign the courier's form and write the words ‘Damaged’ very clearly on the form and then contact KLR immediately.
• For articles damaged in the post, assess the damage and contact KLR immediately.
• If we’ve accidentally sent the wrong part, do not use or damage the item and contact KLR immediately
• In all of the above cases do not discard or damage any of the packaging or lose any of the paperwork.
Once you have contacted KLR we will:
1) Confirm your item/s purchased and your order number.
2) Confirm with you the problem/s you’ve had with your order.
3) Explore with you the best method to resolve this problem.
Depending on the above outcome, KLR may either arrange or advise you on how to return the item.
All you then need to do is make sure the article/s is correctly re-packaged and it includes a copy of your receipt.
Once the item/s arrives and is inspected at KLR, we will send you a replacement ASAP.
A different scenario, here's what we can do:
• If you change your mind regarding a part or item you’ve purchased from KLR, you will need to contact KLR and return the item to us within 30 days with proof of purchase. The item must be in its original packaging, be in a saleable condition, undamaged and unused. If these conditions are met then KLR will organise with you a full refund.
• If you receive an item that you believe is faulty, KLR will need to inspect the item to determine the extent and reason for the fault. Depending on this assessment, KLR may have to send the item to the manufacturer or their designated repair agent.
If you need this part urgently, we will charge you for a second part and send ASAP. If the returned part is subsequently deemed a manufactures fault, then KLR will fully reimburse you.
• Whatever KLR offers in our Returns Policy, you are also protected under Australian Consumer Law and you can review your rights here at the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission website.
And a final word from all of us here at KLR:
• We value every customer, whether you’re having a service done on your vehicle, a major mechanical upgrade, or buying a part here online. So if you have any problems while visiting or buying items from our online store, please make sure you always contact KLR first. By doing this you will give us the chance to make sure your connection with us is a positive and lasting one.
We look forward to hearing from you either by phone (02) 4577 5010, or email through our 'Contact' page.
From the team at KLR Parts Pty Ltd.
For further information, please read our 'Terms and Conditions' page here.